Invisalign In Scottsdale AZ
What is Invisalign?
Most patients want straight teeth, but sometimes the thought of metal and wires on their teeth keeps them from achieving their goal. Invisalign is a brand of state-of-the-art clear braces. Invisalign braces offer an alternative option for traditional metal braces.
A straight smile looks beautiful and feels healthier. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss, making cavities less likely and improving a patient’s oral health. Patients who are confident with their smile are more likely to share their smile with other people. They feel more assured in social situations and more relaxed and comfortable. Invisalign clear braces can help you enjoy all the benefits of a beautiful, straight smile, without wires or noticeable metal.
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. The aligners are individually made for each patient to fit over their teeth perfectly and provide more comfort. Each aligner moves the patients teeth little by little. By swapping slightly different aligners every few weeks, Invisalign will straighten your teeth until you have the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always wanted.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Our Invisalign braces are completely clear and look invisible over your natural teeth. Your peers won’t even know you’re wearing braces.
- Invisalign braces are comfortable and removable. With Invisalign, patients can still enjoy all the foods they love.
- When you choose Invisalign, your teeth require no special method for brushing. Simply remove your Invisalign aligner, brush your teeth normally, and then put the aligner back into your mouth.
- Because Invisalign doesn’t use metal or wires, Invisalign patients require less dentist appointments than traditional braces wearers.
- Because Invisalign uses clear aligners to straighten your teeth, you can track your progress every two to three weeks when the aligner is changed.
To find out more about our Invisalign braces, call us today.