What is Invisalign?
Most patients want straight teeth, but sometimes the thought of metal and wires on their teeth keeps them from achieving their goal. Invisalign is a brand of state-of-the-art clear braces. Invisalign braces offer an alternative option for traditional metal braces.
A straight smile looks beautiful and feels healthier. Straight teeth are easier to clean and floss, making cavities less likely and improving a patient’s oral health. Patients who are confident with their smile are more likely to share their smile with other people. They feel more assured in social situations and more relaxed and comfortable.
Invisalign clear braces can help you enjoy all the benefits of a beautiful, straight smile, without wires or noticeable metal!
How Do Invisalign Clear Braces Work?
Invisalign uses a series of clear plastic aligners to straighten teeth. The aligners are individually made for each patient to fit over their teeth perfectly and provide more comfort. Each aligner moves the patients teeth little by little. By swapping slightly different aligners every few weeks, Invisalign will straighten your teeth until you have the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always wanted.
Benefits of Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Our Invisalign braces are completely clear and look invisible over your natural teeth. Your peers won’t even know you’re wearing braces.
- Invisalign aligner trays are comfortable and removable. With Invisalign aligners, patients can still enjoy all the foods they love.
- When you choose the Invisalign system, your teeth require no special method for brushing. Simply remove your Invisalign aligners, brush your teeth normally, and then put the aligners back into your mouth.
- Because the Invisalign system doesn’t use metal or wires, Invisalign patients require fewer dentist appointments than traditional braces wearers.
- Because the Invisalign treatment uses clear aligners to straighten your teeth, you can track your progress every two to three weeks when the aligner is changed.
Call Smile Concepts Comprehensive Dentistry to Schedule Your Invisalign Consultation
To find out more about our Invisalign braces, give us a call us today.